6.27.2014

#GoVoxBox

Influenster totally rocks my world. I think it's the coolest company ever. Free stuff for a few reviews! So here is my #GoVoxBox run down. I created a Pinterest board for the items I received! The link is here…
http://www.pinterest.com/kendrawp/influenster-rocks-my-world/

The lotion! Oh M Gee. I LOVE this stuff. Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme with Lavender and Chamomile. So smooth and creamy and I use it every day. Go buy it. Love it like I do.

Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds. Good. But not ah-mazing. I love raw almonds, they are my favorite so I had a hard time loving something that is artificially flavored but they really are good.

Playtex Sport - maybe just give them to your teenage friends. Mamas…these aren't for you.

Muller yogurt - delicious! Get some!

Vitamin Shoppe! The container is so cool! We fight over it in my house! It has a self stirring star inside! The shakes are good. I think they'd be better if they were mixed with something other than water.

Overall I loved this #govoxbox thank you Influesnter!

No comments:

Post a Comment