6.03.2014

Oga

This is what yoga with my girls looks like. Ella is not so into it. Her favorite pose: corpse. Yep, she will corpse the whole time! Anna (the baby) LOVES "Oga" she will get so excited to go outside. In fact I let her take a late afternoon nap the other day and I snuck out for a run. When I got home I decided to stretch it out with some yoga. I suddenly hear screaming from inside the house, I see her daddy open the door and out she came with her little #bendibaby "oga" mat crying saying, "mama, I do oga! I do it!" and she set up her mat and we finished up! I take a lot of yoga pictures of her and I have received about 6 messages from yogi friends asking me how I get her to focus. She doesn't. I just capture those great little moments. THIS is what yoga looks like for us. Here is a run down….

Ella flipping her hair and being wiggly, Minnie, Daisy & Zoe on their own mat working on their downward dog, Anna making up her own moves, and me. There I am in the middle of my zen moment. It was brief but there it was.

This is my life. I love it. I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you do yoga as a family. And outside. So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete