2.03.2015

#FROSTYvoxBOX

#FROSTYVOXBOX

Another AHHHHH-MAZING box from Influenster! I love it all.

Scandal Eyes was so fun to put on! It went on smooth and came off easy with the eye make up remover from Rimmel. It also MELTED my mascara off. Which is so wonderful because even after showering I sometimes still have the pesky under eye mascara still on my face.

Expert lips by NYC was great! It lasted all afternoon before I had to reapply and felt more like a lip gloss than a lip stick. Which is great considering most long lasting lip wear makes my lips dry and miserable!

Fruit Vines are INCREDIBLE! I don't normal like fruit snacks but I totally hid in the back bathroom and ate these so I wouldn't have to share with the kids! Great snack! I'll be buying more for sure! Twizzlers have been replaced by these bite sized delicious amazing fruit snacks!


The No7 is fantastic. 34 years old and battling wrinkles sucks. I thought I had more time before that happened! I already love the tinted lotion, but I'll be adding this to my daily regime. Made my face feel smooth and not so OLD!

The brush! I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this brush. It cut my straightening time in half. Thank you so much EcoTools! I have to go get a second one because my 9 year old daughter claims its the only brush she can use now that doesn't hurt her head.


The Celestial Candy Cane Lane tea was delicious. Like a soul soothing delight! I put it in my favorite mug and crawled under a blanket by the Christmas tree and enjoyed every sip! 

Thank you so much Influenster! I love being a product tester! If anyone reading would like to get great products FOR FREE to try out click here..







No comments:

Post a Comment