5.25.2014

Coppertone home run

So I got to try Coppertone Clearly Sheer for free via bzzagent. They sent a generous box of goodies to try out. For Anna's party yesterday we decided to make it a cook out/lake day/slip n slide/corn hole/horseshoes play day. I invited everyone over, made an insane amount of food and we played! I decided to be nice and share my bzzagent freebies. So I set out the Coppertone Clearly Sheer as well as some other Coppertone sunscreens we had. Everyone got to try it out and the general consensus was that Coppertone hit a home run with this product! At the end of the long sunny day we all had skin that felt nice. No pink & tenderness. My favorite part was rubbing it in. It was light & smooth & really was "clearly sheer!" Good job, Coppertone! I am a big fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment