3.06.2014

MEMES!

One of the hlc challenge objectives this week is to create a meme. I found a few quotes I really liked and pulled out some of the photos I've snapped out here on the farm on my runs and put them together. The rainbow I'm especially proud of. I was struggling to find the get up and go to run that day. I went and the heavens opened and I ran in a crazy rain storm. When I got home I peeled the soaking clothes off on the porch and when I walked inside everything was pink and purple. I looked out of my back window and saw a FULL RAINBOW! I used the panorama on my iPhone to get it all in one shot. I really felt like that was my rainbow and my reward for managing 3 miles in the mud and pouring rain. I was really proud of myself. I haven't felt that way in a very long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment