6.29.2012

Fitness Friday



Ugh...its here again already. Good grief.

Recap of last weeks goals and how I did:
1.  Lots of water (100oz/d to be exact): FAILURE
2. Log all intake: FAILURE
3. Take before picture: SUCCESS

   Who knew that keeping a 32oz refillable water bottle in hand would be so darn difficult. I actually have FIVE of these. I did a great job of keeping them full in hopes my husband would use one, my daughter another, and the final three for me. Too bad neither my child or my husband know how to refill water bottles. Every time I'd go for one I'd have to hunt it down and wash it. Prime locations for them: in the truck, outside beside the slip n slide or where ever my 6 year old was playing that day. All locations resulting in the water bottle looking like someone rolled it in the dirt. *sigh*

   Logging sucks, it's such a hard habit to get back into. Pre-Anna I logged everything. I remember it being a difficult habit to get into but it really seems harder this go round. I have a bad case of the tomorrows... "Tomorrow I'll start logging, today I ate this and I don't want to start my logging with that..." That just won't work. I had my pp check up yesterday and I'm cleared for exercise. So today, no more excuses allowed.


 This weeks new (& old goals) are:

1. Lots of water. (100oz for breast feeders/64oz for non breast feeders)

2. Log all intake (On the MyfitnessPal app)

3. Exercise (whoooommmp whhooommmp). I'm starting slow. 20 minutes 3 times this week. I'm going to go ahead and pick my days because if I don't it won't happen. So TODAY, MONDAY & WEDNESDAY are the days. I think today will be yoga. I have a cloudy head and need some clarity and peace today anyway so I think that might kill some birds with a stone or whatever the saying is.

4. Weigh myself. I am going to weigh myself today and then I'm putting the scale in the closet for a month. Only weighing at the beginning of the month from here on out. I don't want to become obsessed with numbers. This is about "lifestyle change & accountability" not watching the numbers dwindle. That promotes crash dieting and I've been down that path before and I'm not doing it again.


Okay, so recap the weeks goals:

1. WATER
2. LOG ALL INTAKE
3. 20MIN/3X THIS WEEK OF EXERCISE
4. MONTHLY WEIGH IN & HIDING OF SCALE UNTIL NEXT MONTH.

I got this. And if you are following along, you've got this too.

A little inspiration:


No comments:

Post a Comment